Hi, Sandy:

About the 'status' of my Randar 3 translation:

 SP> Now I'm trying to re-define character fonts to allow lowercase chars,
 SP> italic chars, etc.    The first disk of the whole translation is near
 SP> finished. I hope to finish in a month or two (sorry, I'm very ocuppied
 SP> on my job).

I did it!   I've changed the original characters by the new ones. In Randar 3,
Grfx are compressed, so I had to examine the compressed data in order of
creating my own compressor. New graphics has been compressed and inserted into
the game perfectly :)

JAM ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  *MSX Dreams*
Apdo. Correos 3294  18080 Granada
... 1 COIN 1 CREDIT