Manuel Bilderbeek wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I wonder: would it possible to make a GameBoy emulator for MSX? I know
> it also has a Z80... Maybe it will only work on 7MHz or Turbo R, but
> would it be possible?
>
> Maybe Marcel de Kogel, who wrote Mission, can shed a light on this? Or
> Marat Fayzullin maybe?
> --

According to Collin van Ginkel (now developing on GameBoy) it should be
possible with a GFX9000. If anyone would like to try and write such an
emulator, you can contact him for all technical docs!

Will anyone try to beat this challenge?
--
Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)