Hi!

>According to Collin van Ginkel (now developing on GameBoy) it should be
>possible with a GFX9000. If anyone would like to try and write such an
>emulator, you can contact him for all technical docs!

Graphics wise the GFX900 could use the dual-plane mode for the regular
monochrome Gameboy emulation, that should be rather easy. Same concept,
patter-based, hardwarescroll etc etc.

Gameboy Color emulation is a little bit tougher, the GFX9000 could use a
screen12 like mode but with 32768 colors. But the GBColor also has a dual
speed mode and DMA type things. So it would be very hard to get it going at
normal speed, even on the best pumped up Turbo-R Gti.

I think the source-code for Virtual Gameboy shouldn't be to hard get, so I'd
say, give monochrome GB emulation at least a go. Should be interesting to
see how far you can come!

Greetz,

Collin