Manuel,

> Did you notice that the picture of the MSX web ring is gone?
> What can we do about it?

        I talked with Aleck Zander, MSX Web Ring founder, and he explained
me that the home site in UNESP university is out because now he's
graduated. But he promised me he'll fix this and soon the MSX Web Ring
Home Page will be back.
        After all, you can still add your page to the ring in the
www.webring.org site.

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha               ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Engenharia de Computacao - UNICAMP
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                       MSX-TR:I have one.And you?

* Windows is for fun, DOS is for getting things done. *