Alex Mitsio Sato wrote:
> I uploaded only MIDI version because FM versions anyone can hear (I
> think).

Not me! `:))))

Well, actually I have an old tape around
here... But sometimes I feel like I would
break the neck of the guy who recorded me
the tape. `:P The pops make me think on
his cracking bones and the hisses make me
think on his constricted throat. >:P~

But you're right in your previous message,
FM music is really better. It shouldn't,
though, so it must be Micro Cabin's music
engineers' fault. `:-)

[]s,
`:) Parn
    ICQ#: 1693182   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Parn's Music Station  http://parn.cjb.net/
    Game Music, Original Compositions and more