> Another question remains: how can i arrange that compass (development env)
> does
> not use the primary mapper so that that one is free for my program.. because
> i need
> segments for that mapper and not from the 1Mb mapper that resides in slot
> 1..

you can just change the memorysettings in the SYSTEM/MEMORY menu like
you wish (and save these settings in the INSTALLATIONS/MAININSTALL menu
if you want to)

Note: the first Labelsegment and the second Compass-segment will always
be in the primary mapper... (yeah.. also Compass needs to do his
diskfunctions somewhere :) )

cu
jon (trying to finish a Compass 2.0betaversion before Bussum...)