> AFAIK, MSX2, MSX2+ and MSX-TR are still MSX, and
>are MSX1 compatible. Amiga is not a C64 and is not compatible with it,
>so, a Commodore 64 user can't add Amiga.

Quite. So what? I think we're kind of drifting from the subject here. The point
is that someone (don't remember who exactly, sorry) kind of loosely compared a
TR with a C64 in the first place. Now, the TR might still be MSX (and therefore
MSX1 compatible) but that's hardly fair isn't it? I think systems should compare
each other by their time of being, not by their brand name... let alone their
level of backwards compatibility.

If you go for the TR line of reasoning you've got to face the deranged bunch of
Amiga advocates. There's no escaping that I'm afraid. The Amiga not being C64
compatible is not a valid argument in this case.

>And if he does, then an MSX user can add Playstation or Playstation 2 because
are created by Sony...

Good Lord. If only Amiga Inc. started developing NUCLEAR WARHEADS as well. :)