Hello....

>hmm.. If I may choose between a web-magazine and a MSX mag/diskmag I choose
>the web magazine. I can't deny that my pc makes more hours than my MSX,
>which doesn't mean that I'm not interrested in MSX anymore, but reading an
>MSX diskmag means in my case:
>
>* giving power to the MSX

You don't have to give power to you'r MSX to read XSW-Magazine... so
therefore this argument is bull...

>A webpage means:
>* goodlooking GFX

Not everybody with MSX is connected to internet! But if people are no longer
willing to write articles for paper magazines like XSW, we have to quit...
Is that what you want! (I believe there are more people with MSX without
internet then with internet! So we leep ong gomg for as long as possible)...

--[ MARI ]--