>Now i think to restart to make something on the msx (do you remeber Mines
>appeared on the FD#35... yes it's still unfinished and i hope to complete it
>with the *power* of NestorBasic) but i don't know when something will be
ready.

Sorry, nothing new to say here, I just wanted to remark this part of the
message...

(-v-)v

     ***** XVI MSX USERS MEETING IN BARCELONA: DECEMBER 4th 1999 *****
          Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)v - Itsumo MSX user

    New web address:   http://konamiman.msx.tni.nl  &  http2//nestor.msx
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]         ICQ#: 18281450

         Windows is checking if the user is asleep... - [Cancel]