Hi,

I've tried the SCC suggestion to fix the sound with the FMPAC on my NMS 8250
and it worked. Since I don't want to put in the SCC everything I use the
FMPAC I need to add that resistor. Since I don't feel like soldering in my
MSX I'll simply put it in my FMPAC (pin 49). When I read the Ultimate MSX
FAQ for more information I noticed that it said:

NMS 8250/55: R428&R429 (100R) should both be replaced by an elco 100uF/10V
with the negative side towards connector `AB'

.... Isn't an elco what we call a 'condensator' in the Netherlands ?? So I'm
somewhat confused right now. Asuming that I can use a resistor, which color
code should it have (sorry as I said before my electronic knowledge is
rusty) ? An even more basic question, do resistors have a positive/negative
side ?? If so which one is the positive side ?

Grtzzzz Roel..