] At 00:37 12-7-00 +0200, you wrote:
]
] >I myself have never been able to do so. Just take for example R800-drive. You
] >can only load it from BASIC. And the only reason that I never made a DOS .COM
] >version of it is exactly because, by my knowledge, it is impossible to
] >properly load a TSR under DOS.
]
] That's why MemMan TSR management rules. If we could extract that TSR
] management system and adapt it for DOS2 only, we wouldn't have that problem.
We would still have the problem that the TSR management routines must be
loaded in BASIC environment. But indeed, in that case, you need to go to
BASIC only once in stead of many times. But then again, if you load memman,
you also need to go to BASIC only once. And in that case you do not only have
a splendit TSR manager but also a very good memory manager.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms

--
Visit The MSX Plaza (http://www.inter.nl.net/users/A.P.Wulms) for info
on XelaSoft, Merlasoft, Quadrivium, XSA Disk images, the MSX Hardware list,