Let's begin some new topic... While reading old part of http://www.msxnet.org/gtinter/wnew-e.htm , I noticed I forgot many subjects I considered. One of them was translation of Konami no Shin 10bai kaatorijji, or so-called Game Master 2 manual. Size will be about 45KB or so and not an overwhelming, but still timestaking effort. So I only translated one page. ^^; (you can find that page in RuMSX help file) In my opinion, given scarce populatiry of GM2, this subject is much less valid than it seems. Tell me negative opinions, please. ;) Note RuMSX help file contains my translation of entire FM-PAC manual, which isn't much important. Takamichi **** MSX Mailinglist. To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put "unsubscribe msx [EMAIL PROTECTED]" (without the quotes) in the body (not the subject) of the message. Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] More information on MSX can be found in the following places: The MSX faq: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/ The MSX newsgroup: comp.sys.msx The MSX IRC channel: #MSX on Undernet ****