> I recall it is August 6th. I can't go, since I'll arrive to Tokyo on
> August 11th. By the way, there are two more events: Comic Market (has
> anything to do with MSX), and YM2413 Nite, the night before MSX Den-yu
> Land (it is the pre-party).
>
> SaveR and me will go at least to YM2413 Nite. Anyone else? :)
YM2413 in fact seems to have few connection with MSX, but rather a
music-event held in small "club", and will wear you down since it's the
"morning" (up to 07:00 a.m perhaps) morning but you can see VDP(0)'s
hilarious MSX demo anyway. I rolled on the floor laughing when I saw his
"murata Hideo" pun of Psycho Mantis in MGSolid.

Takamichi

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/