At 07:19 AM 7/13/00 -0700, you wrote:
> Does somebody know if MSX is really MicroSoft
>eXtended? I can't believe that... The MSX couldn't be
>designed by the same company that makes all this crap
>that has turned into a "software standard" today. (Not
>in my computer)

        Hmmm... Matsushita Sony X-machine (X stands for Yamaha, Sanyo, Sharp,
etc...)

        =)))

Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - ICQ UIN:3635907 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]|_Sola  Scriptura |
http://i.am/rjp -M.Sc. Numerical Modelling (hope so!)  |_ Sola Gratia  |
UFF - Niteroi - RJ - Brazil  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    _|  Sola Fide  |
MSX, ST, B5, X-F, Anime, Christian, Maths, CuD, Linux!_|  Solo Cristi  |
Christian, Rock, Comics, Transformers, and hate M$!  | Soli Deo Gloria |

Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/