Hallo everybody

Look, I was talking with Jose Angel Morente some days ago about the
-theoretical- lotsa games still to be discovered, and I had an idea. I
guess it won't be anything new, but with the efervescence of this list and
the activity of Japan, the chances are higher than ever.

As far as I know some games were finished but never released. I'd bet my
life almost every company which made MSX games or programmes has one of
them completely finished ready to be released.
Koei with European Battlefront (I always wanted to play Al-Alamein with
Panzers!), Imagina with Sim City. It would be nice to find a Konami
developer to tell if the gaps on RC list are really empty gaps or there are
unknown MSX games, such as Pinball or a MSX2 snooker.
And here starts my idea...

MSX is theoretically dead, right? MSX is -almost- a non-profit endeavor.
What about contacting those companies and asking them to release those
games in a PD format?
Even, if they want to sell their games 'commercially' at fairs, it could be
a success.
A game is always better on the streets than inside a grim, gray directory
of a hard disk.
Don't you think so?

The 'problem' (to call it somehow) is that this initiative depends -at a
first glance- mainly on Japanese users to be carried effectively. What I
mean is that I dunno how Europeans -and Brazilians- could participate and
help with this project.

I'd rather prefer that somebody would take serious this idea and think how
to execute it than starting another looooong and phantasizing thread.

CYA

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/