On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, you wrote:

> It is a subteam (of the Dutch Power Cows), which you could have known if
> you would have read the info on the RC5 page ;)

You could tell people what e-mail address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) they should
enter in the client config as the participant ID. I think that's better than
downloading an INI file.

To Iwein: there is no client for MSX. The only point of the MSX subteam is to
make our three favourite letters appear in the stats (as high as possible).

I've been helping the Dutch Power Cows for some time now, but in the subteam
of our student house. Maybe I'll switch, maybe I won't.

By the way, MF6 was impressive!

Bye,
                Maarten

****