At 06:19 26-9-00 -0700, you wrote:
> > > Did you solve the Wrong version of MSX-DOS problem? If so: how?
> >
> > No, I didn't solve this problem. It solved itself! That's why I have
> > the
> > feeling something is still not 100% with either the Fdisk or the
> > FAT16.com.....
>
>Errm... SET EXPERT = ON???

Welcome back to the land of the LIVING Laurens. :)

It's the FAT16 we're talking about here. SET EXPERT ON is used by
MSX-DOS2.3x to distinguish DOS1 formatted disks from DOS2. I agree it's a
bit stupid they done that, and if anybody knows why they done that...
Please post this... i think there are more who would like to know why such
things are added.

GreeTz, BiFi

Visit my Home Page at www.bifi.msxnet.org
mail me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]