Hi all,

Recently the MSX Resource Center has put up a new forum (instead of the old one that wasn't even ours).
It's multithreaded and very easy in use. You don't need to be a member to use it ofcourse!

Other "recent" updates include:

 - The updated MSX ICQ list (by Grauw)
 - The ability to respond to news-items (did you know we have about 4 or 5 new posts about MSX every week!?)
 - AD-Banner system (include your banner too!)

As you can see we're still busy! Soon we'll pass 100.000 UNIQUE visitors (that is -unique- visitors, again...) and we've got over 200 members already!
We really would like to see you come around soon too!

Thanks for reading and greetings,
The MSX Resource Center Team.