...hmmm.. off topic :)

I really wonder whether we already have been found by e.t. but they just
hold still in the back-ground or so... :) And what questions me the most...
Are they like us? If so, they should have almost the same technology as we
have, so they once had an MSX too, so maybe we can get some alien lifeform
helping us make some cool demo's and stuph.. harharhar... Maybe THEY can get
MSX alive again... ahwell..
What do you guys think?? When the aliens find us, are they friendly or not?
I really don't know, cause on one hand they wouldn't kill us, as we wouldn't
kill them if WE found THEM, but on the otherhand, what if they come here to
use all our resources? Some Matrix concept or so... Ahwell.. maybe I should
post this in another board, but hey, just curious what YOU guys think :)

And remember: Use SETI, they may have MSXes and code demo's with us
harharhar...

(GraphSaurus 3.0 (c) JEYMC --- Bit extraterrestrial 3 (harharhar))
(Compass 6.4 (c) KUEHD --- Compjoetania (the extraterrestrial generation)
(Moonblaster for AlienSound 1.6 --- By SpaceCraftRise)
harharhar...

d-fader^TwZ

****
Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] See also http://www.faq.msxnet.org/