Hello,

For one reason or another I don't seem to have much sparetime left these
days (More precisely these last five months ;-)
Could somebody help me collect some screenshots for this MSX-collage?
I have a lot of ideas to make a nice collage of pictures, but it would take
me ages to collect the base images I want to use.

So if someone could be of some help I'm looking for these pictures:

Metal Gear 1 & 2
Who is willing to make:
- Some screenshots of the metal Gear's at the end of the game.

Vampire Killer
Who is willing to make:
- There are these exteriour stages (one of them is the one with the endless
fall) on one of the screens you need to jump form one block to an other while
some medusa heads (I always thought it were fish) try to knock you off them
resulting in dead. Who sends me some screen shots ? If possible 3 shots when
he is using the wip. One screen shot were the wip is already behind him but
still thouging the ground, at the moment were the wip is fully extended and
the picture in between.

SD snatcher
Who is willing to make:
- pictures from the intro demo were gilian is running after the snatcher.
- a screenshot of the title and the snatcher which comes peeping above it.

Penguin adventure.
Who is willing to make:
- a screen shot of the middle of the game, when he reached the apple-tree
  and holds up the apple that fell of the tree.
- a screenshot of the penguins leaning against the guards-statue and thinking
  about a beer.

hardware pictures?
- Any suggestions which hardware should be integrated in the picture ? Maybe
  a Turbo-R or an NMS8245 or the FMPAC and MusicModule cartridge, or
  something bizar like the bar-code reader or the graphic tablet?

Benelux stuff.
- The debugscreen of compass for nestor aka konamiman.
- Could somebody make a nice screen shot from moonblaster or the
  FAC soundtracker?
-Should the Snout be in it somewhere?

picture gallery from MCCM ?
-Does anybody know were I can get some pictures of the little robot -mascote
  that was used in MCCM? IIRC there was even a screen 5 colorpicture of it
  somewhere for a drawing cours. Although a black-and-white will be very
usefull.

Finally, will a resolution of 1280x1060 do??

Are there other suggestions ????
Remember a shirt can have a front- and a backside picture. (I was thinking
about the MCCM robot + some msx icons on the sleaves :-)

David