I don't know if any of the organizers for the fair in Tilburg
are in the list.
I won't be able to come to the fair. I would have a stand, but
the 21st I am on an "Open dag" of my own computerclub where I
can't be missed because I am the secretary of this club (SGGA)
Because I am a true MSX fan, I would like to know all that is
new on the scene (software and hardware). There where a lot of
messages in this list about a couple of newies. Can the
orginizers send a document with all the attendants at the fair
and what they will show and/or sell at the fair and where to
contact them? I would be most pleased!
GREETINGS HAPZEE