Dear People,

It seems people still want to order the MEPonCD. I have decided that for the
time being, you are free to order it. What will you find on this CD?
*Over 3000 MSX-Games, including rare versions
*Lot's of MSX Games music (In .MP3, MIDI, XM, etc...)
*The complete MEP in HTML files (including the MySQL database)
*A whole bunch of MSX System ROM Images
As you can see, the .html files are on the CD as well. You are 100% free to
use these files, so you can even create your own copy of the MEP. Please
note that the files on this CD are updated untill Feb. 16th, 2001, so you
might have to update a few emulators, but that's it... The database will
take some time to re-program I guess...
So, if you are interested in this CD, please mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you only wish to have the games, about 75% of them can be found for free
on FuNET in the pub/msx/mep-mirror directory.

Best Regards,

Arnaud