Have fun at

www.geocities.com/msxhans (or alternative www.msxhans.msx2.com)

My collection of hardware related articles (userguides, service manuals,
fixes, do-it-yourself MSX projects) articles and Turbo Pascal programming is
back online.

Highlights of the new material:

- many service manuals: Goldstar FC200, VG8235, NMS 8245, NMS8250, NMS8280,
Yamaha cx5m, TurboR ST and GT, SVI 738 Xpress
- userguides: from simple Philips MSX hardware to Pioneer ER-101
- hardware articles for repairing defective floppy drives including TurboR
- Jipe 4mb memory mapper including print layout
- convert SVI 738 Xpress or cx5M to MSX2

I want to thank all who have helpded me and encouraged to go on, read the
Thanks section!

Hans