On Saturday 25 August 2001 13:40, you wrote:

> Is that Mega SCSI still a do-it-yourself thing? I mean you have to make
> your own cartridge?
> Or is it for sale somewhere? (I am not afraid to use a soldering iron, but
> I don't know to mutch of electronics and nothing of making my own printed
> cirquit boards)

I think there are people selling MegaSCSI cartridges, but I do not remember
who.

By the way, you don't actually have to make a PCB and a cartridge case
yourself. You can start with a MegaROM cartridge and add SRAM and the SCSI IC
and some others to that. The SCSI IC is quite expensive, so you have to be
confident in your soldering skills.

Bye,
                Maarten