Hi folks,

After having installed Uzix version 0.1.8 I thought it was time to upgrade to
0.2.0
Promising sounds of being able to use my Sunrise RS232 interface seemed great!
But misfortune struck...
I started by removing all but my first partition and then recreating them from
scratch. (I do this frequently, so no problem there...) Then I ran the
'instuzix'
from this first partition (the A: drive) and installed everything on my second
partition (or B: drive) So far, so good. But when it was time to reinstall Uzlo,
my
troubles began.
First it started moaning that my msxdos2 was already patched and it aborted
without doing anything further... Okay, but it was already patched, so why quit?
I'm not the dumbest guy around, so I copied a new, unpatched, msxdos2 to my
A: drive and restarted the instuzlo program.
Now it did patch my msxdos2 and said "copying files...error!" and still no Uzlo
installed. The same applied to Guzlo.
meanwhile the old Uzlo is still in the bootsector of my harddisk, but can't seem
to find the new installed Uzix (the new one is on another partition than it was
before)
So.... HELP!!!!

   Patsie