Hi

I think that none, Com port uses +12V and MSX game port uses +5V, but you
can connect it to parallel port, so you can connect msx parallel port to pc
parallel and connect it using 8 bits, i make this and pass real time
captured video with a philips 8280 to a PC. but only a frame per second,
256x212 pixel. I think this is nearly 56kbyte / second, with game port i
think you can send 56kbit / second. In a interrupt (1 second /50) you can
send 1k bit = 128 byte.

This try is make with a protocol that wait an ack before send another
bit/byte itīs posible eliminate this wait and multiplicate the speed but
comunication it isnīt as secure.

Sorry for this embarrasing / bad english message.