Hi,

It seems A2000 addresses no longer work. They are generating huge (200K each)
error messages; I just received 11MB of mail in the timespan of half a day. I
tried to send a mail to various "postmaster@" addresses, but they came back
undelivered.

I am unzubscribing all problematic addresses right now; that is all
zubscribed A2000 addresses and any address metioned in the error messages
(may be forwarded to A2000). If you have an A2000 address and are receiving
this message, please mail me.

If anyone knows more about this, please inform me. Usually I am more patient
with malfunctioning addresses, but I don't want my regular mail getting lost
because of these absurdly large error messages.

Bye,
                Maarten