Ivan Latorre wrote:

> Albert Beevendorp wrote:
>
> > At 21:54 27-12-01 +0100, you wrote:
> > >I was wondering if it is possible to make a XSA image of a disk game
> > >with D2F (for MSX) and only one FDD (turboR computers only have one).
> >
> > There are three possible ways then:
> >
> > 1. switch disks all the time (not a good idea)
>
> Is it possible? The sintaxis of D2F is:
> D2F a: filename
>
> "The disk in drive a: will be compressed and saved as filename.xsa" appears
> when you execute D2F.
>
> I only see 1 drive to work with...
>
> > 2. set up a ram disk to write the XSA file to and copy that to other floppy
> > then
>
> D2F is only for MSX-DOS (not MSX-DOS2).

I'm sorry I was wrong. D2F is for MSX-DOS and MSX-DOS2 (I've tested again the
program).
So you were right; I can work in drive H: (RAMDISK) with D2F.

I tried again to load SD Snatcher with FDE and it didn't work. Curiously I also
tried to run Illusion City with
FDE and it loads correctly the game.

Ivan