In message <000a01d4ad79$ef8c89c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Administrator
MSX2.COM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>There will be demonstrations with the Sony and Pioneer laserdiscsystems at
>the msx2.com stand.

Damn, I'd have liked to have seen that. Even if I hadn't just bought
more musical instruments, I couldn't have taken time off anyway.

What happened about the Philips drive you offered me? I'll take one
without a belt if that is what's worrying you!

Hans - are there any hardware mods for the PX-7 to take it to 64K RAM?
It appears to only have one cartridge slot so getting the 32K RAM cart
wouldn't help (I don't have mine yet, it'll be here in a week or so).

Richard
--
Richard Kilpatrick, long haired prophet of doom.       |\      _,,,---,,_
Musical suicide - www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick       /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,