Hi obsolete people!

Just for fun, I'm wandering how a regular expressions parser could be implemented on
MSX.

Is there somewhere the source code of such a parser for any OS, in any language,
available? Or at least some guidelines about how to develop it.

(Background info: I came up with these wanderings after developping version 0.3 of
PPPC for InterNestor Suite, which now accepts configuration text files. Of course I
had to program the file parser by hand and then I though that blah blah...)

About INS itself: let me discover why the !@#$%& the computer hangs when receiving
data AND calling DOS functions at the same time, and then I'll release the 3rd beta!

Konami Man escribiendo desde el curro
(¡qué malo soy!)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.konamiman.com