----- Original Message -----
From: "Ivan Latorre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 1:01 AM
Subject: [MSX] Sunrise & memory expansions

Hi Ivan,

> I was wondering; has Sunrise ever thought in producing/selling
> MSX memory expansions? MoonSound, Graphics9000, IDE
> and RS232C cartridges, slot expanders, ... but, what about
> memory expansions?
> Nowadays you can find lots of roms on the Internet that require
> more than 128 Kbytes of RAM (and also think in the standard
> 64 Kbytes of RAM built in MSX2+ computers...).
> It seems that MSX memory expansions are quite hard to find so
> it can be an interesting product...

Leonardo Padial has made a wide variaty of RAM expansions. In fact he even
has made a 512 kB special memoryexpansion for games ROMS, called FLASHG. He
also makes conventional memoryexpansions from 512 kB up to 4 MB. He is
currently working on bigger memory-expansions based on a whole new concept.
This is based on the LPE-MAPPER which can be used for all sorts of
expansions, including DSP chips and modern memory-expansions (like DIMM,
SDRAM etc). You can contact Leonardo at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gerrit