On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 06:48:47 +0900, Takamichi Suzukawa wrote:

>Now it looks more like "Brazil" than "Blade Runner" to me... (I know that
>Terry Gilliam film had nothing to do with real Brazil, but heh;).

  (^=

>Two major points;
>1. Line break rule sometimes works strange. Too often a line ends after a
>character or two, leaving rest of the line blank.
>2. Unnatural pause occurs alot, especially prone to happen before "pressione
>espascio" prompt

  I have to correct this yet. But this is cosmetic. (^= I will do it in
versions 0.8.0 to 1.0.0. I have to sync the texts with the mouths too.
The break lines are made "by hand", so it takes a lot of time. From the
middle to the finish of the game the line breaks are better placed because
I used a method that allows me to guess where the line finishes when
creating the texts.
  Anyway, the "Pressione Espaco" messages appears on the same places they
would appear in Japanese version, since I had not changed these commands.
And "empty spaces" will always happens on the end of the lines, unless I
make some "hiphenization", but this would be really hard work. (^=

>I'll personally report details later.

  Ok...

>CTRL feature is fine. Now I only need to wait 15 seconds instead of 30
>seconds (or even a minute) before loading a screen.

  If you get a faster MSX, it'll be even faster. (^= But twice the
speed is the fastest I could get on Turbo R. (^=

>> Gr fico do "Pachinko" corretamente traduzido para "BaŁ"
>Would you mind describing what this is in MAXIMUM details? ;)

  Ah, this was a mistake. This graphic is not translated yet.
It'll be translated on the next version (I hope). The change is
because PACHINKO means nothing in portuguese (specially if written
in japanese characters). So I had changed it. BA  is the name of
a store here, on Brasil. And PAU in portuguese (the variation that
will happen because of broken neon) has a similar mean as CHINKO.
Got it? (^=

>Takamichi
>PS I noticed "Seu fudeba!" already

  Hehehe... It's very nice to enable some features left disabled by
the original authors! (^=

  []'s

  Daniel Caetano
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

..."A necessidade de criatividade e' o que contribui para a
mudanca. A criatividade mantem o criador vivo." (Frank Herbert)
http://www.caetano.eng.br/ - This OS/2 system uptime is 0 days 12:08 hours.