At 16:53 28/11/2002 -0200, you wrote:
Hello,
I downloaded Final Fantasy from funet and playing the game I noticed a
message when trying to save or load. It says something about "drive user
disk".
After searching about this, I read that the msx version came with 2
disks, a game disk and an user disk to save. The zip file from funet has
only the game disk (one .dsk file with copy protection and another
without it).
Can I find the user disk anywhere, or is there a way to create one?
Using a .dsk file as drive B didn't work.
You have to press F3 key at the title to make an user disk.

Greetings,
Andre