Hi friends,

"MSX - 20 years of 'Zilog Inside' " has been published today on Italian
magazine "Hacker Journal", issue n.32!!!

For Italian users is a GREEEAAAT thing!!! Article contains also a little
biography on Kay Nishi, a question about the analogy between Linux and MSX
penguin ("Pentaro Black" and "Pentaro - Blue") and a little interview where
I explain international and Italian MSX situation (present and possible
future of the system). Good graphics: a photo of "The Cat and The Wolf"
(read: "Nishi and Gates" :)), an Arabic MSX running Corano, Nishi at MIT,
MSX PLAYer, MSX Magazine, a cartridge of Penguin Adventure and, obviously,
MSX logo.

-----
I thank very much Nicola D'Agostino, the author of the article, for his
interesting on MSX system, and Hacker Journal for the visibility done to our
GREAT MSX COMMUNITY!!!

Web site: http://www.hackerjournal.it

Ciao,
Enrico