AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - October 20, 2003 - The MSX Resource Center staff is
proud to announce that the contents of our website will be available in both
English and Spanish from now on. On http://es.msx.org/ you can find the
latest MSX news translated from English to Spanish by a dedicated team of
volunteers. They have already done a great job in the past, behind the
screens and have already translated 250 newsposts from our news archive. In
the future we hope to bring you our entire news archive in Spanish. The
people who have contributed to the Spanish translations are: Iván Alonso
Bes, Rafael Corrales Pulido, Carlos Milán Figueredo, Diego Milán
Jaureguizar, Ivan Latorre, Félix D. Martinez Valverde and Juan Miguel
Hernandez (Also see the who we are section).

But there is more to it than translated news alone. Our entire interface was
translated to Spanish as well, which makes it a lot easier to navigate
through our website and sign up as a member of our website, which makes it
possible to post reactions to newsposts, join discussions in our forums,
browse the MSX Contacts list and buy products in our recently opened
webshop.

The decision to offer our contents in multiple languages is a direct result
of a poll held earlier this year. Its results clearly showed there was a
huge demand for MSX news in other languages than English alone. We have now
taken the first step and hope to bring you other languages in the future. In
order to accomplish this we need the help of our visitors. Languages that
have our attention are Dutch, Portuguese and Japanese. If you feel like
helping the MSX Resource Center out by translating contents from English to
one of the languages mentioned above, join the MSX Resource Center team
today!

Sander Zuidema
MSX Resource Center
http://www.msx.org/