The MSX Files wrote:

[ENGLISH VERSION]
New beta of Shalom in English, after a long time with no updates...

Hello.

Great new about shalom translation at 98%.

I'd like to know if this version has fixed the problem with the saving/loading in disk.

The old beta had a problem with it because the translation variables corrupted the disk variables and then it didn't work correctly.

I made, 1 year ago approx., a version from the previous one. The problems were fixed and I added new MSX2 functions.

You can download it here :

http://www.kurarizeku.net/ftp/SHALPAL.LZH

I can create the new version (if the problem is not fixed (now I can't check it because I am at work)) in some days and replace this file.

The new functions are the next ones :

        * Adds the possibility to boot with 60Hz (NTSC) if
        <H> is pressed when booting.

        *  Possibility of playing with the modified MSX2 palette if
        <P> is pressed when booting.

        translated version had errors.

In any case the translators can contact me mailing me to this address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTE: This version has the mapper changed to ASCII 8K to be Padial's Flash compatible. I can create with the new beta the fixing version with this mapper and with the original one.

--

Un saludo,

Armando Pérez Abad
HELIO YAGO, S.L.