Hi lads,

        I've been out for a while (too many emails to be read), then I've tried to go
to msx.org, to read news. But I
couldn't, I haven't got the site (my browser told me that the URL must be wrong). Any
problems? I've got a timeout here
in my Linuxbox (using Squid as proxy, and Firefox as Web browser). Some friends of
mine got an forbidden page when they
tried with IE.

        So, anyone knows why Brazilian MSX-freaks can't access the MSX Resource
Center? Many people reported the same
problem at MSXBR-L.

        Thankx in advance,

        ByE!

--
Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro -=- M. Sc. Numerical Modelling -=- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ABUB, MSX, Linux, Gospel, Rock - ICQ: 3635907 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm ok, it's the world that's screwed up.