Herbert Ackermans wrote:
I've only seen your name in posts about flaming, namecalling, attacking
people who actually do something and what else there is that is despicable.

Correction: You only REMEMBERED my name in those posts, I've made many more posts which are constructive and positive.

So please, if it is all soooo incredibly hard and bad for your person, just
go away and leave others in peace, others who DO contribute to the
community.

People like you make me want to stop doing so much for the community...

BTW, interesting name you signed off with, I won't repeat it.

Patriek.