Dear all,

As the editor-in-chief of MSX Computer & Club Webmagazine, I'm very happy to inform you that MCCW 93 is finally released!

It has taken more than 4 years to get to this... Honestly, MCCW is dead. But I couldn't stand it that the, mostly unfinished, articles that were lying around here were not published. Moreover, we promised to publish all material if we would stop with the webzine.

So, around February 2004 I started to work on MCCW again to finish a final issue. It took me a lot of work - and introduced RSI into my life - but I am finally satisfied enough with the result.

Most of the articles are written around 2000, so beware that they might be outdated; the articles have (mostly) not been updated to today's world! I just tried to fix up as many articles as possible to get something worthwile to read. Some articles are not finished completely yet, but still put online. They might be updated at a later time, though.

The complete story about the long silence and the rationale for ending MCCW can be found in the preface of the magazine.

Last but not least: some updates have been made on the layout of the magazine and especially the underlying framework. Also, all HTML is now W3C compliant, so it should render well in all browsers that support the W3C HTML 4.01Transitional standard.

Have fun with MCCW 93!

Read it all on http://www.mccw.aktu.nl/

--
Grtjs, Manuel