Hi,

FudeBrowZer users have noticed that they can't surf the web anymore
because the dynamic WILD server resolution doesn't work anymore.
Also, WILD servers in the world have changed. By now, the only WILD
server running is kindly maintained by Sandy Pleite of GenerationMSX.
I updated the fb.conf file on UZIX website. Download it, put it in the /etc
dir of your UZIX partition and you'll be able to surf the web again with
FudeBrowZer.

BTW, if someone could kindly provide a round-robin
DNS server for maintaining a dynamic WILD server list, I would be glad
to update FudeBrowZer.

PS: It would be also nice any new WILD server hosting. :)

Regards,

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.alsoftware.com.br/adrianpage/