Thanks !

Making the screenshots was very amazing, but in some cases, it was a little difficult to make a selection ... Just an example : the great Sphere demo !!! :)

Benoît

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurens Holst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <msx@stack.nl>
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [MSX] MRC Challenges on MSX Valley

Nice page! I enjoyed the screenshots :). Discovered that there were quite some demos/games I hadn’t seen yet!

~Grauw

benoît delvaux schreef:
MRC Challenges on MSX Valley

Since 2003, the MSX Resource Center starts different challenges to promove the MSX Revival. This excellent initiative has proven the vitality of the MSX community as he has given some very interesting demos and games.

You can now find on MSX Valley zipped disk images that are ready to be runned in your preferred emulator. It concerns the demos of the following challenges : Scroll and Logo, Snowfall, Under Water and Bounce. All the demos are illustrated by screenshots and in some cases, you can also download MP3 files.

All the MP3 files are the result of the conversion of WAV files created by using the blueMSX emulator. The format of the screenshots is the small blueMSX format (272x240), even if some screenshots have been made on another emulator.

Other MRC challenges will follow in the future on MSX Valley.

http://msxvalley.msxblue.com