With 3 months left for the deadline the contest is really alive!. Here
we have a new MSXdev'06 entry, the 2nd one from Nerlaska Studio but with
RC743's concept and direction. Now it seems we have a remake from a
classic but with an MSX twist: it is time to announce MSX Invaders!.

With Monster Hunter, this is the 2nd entry from Nerlaska Studio, now
with an idea from RC743, who will make the graphics too (Mars Lander,
Drink-It) and Dop, who will compose the musics. In this freestyle
version from the all-time classic Space Invaders with a nice parody
touch, we will be able to play with 4 well known MSX heroes: Pentaro,
Mr. Ghost, Randar and Joe (from the hilarious Paxanga game Parachuteless
Joe). We will surely keep you informed about this funny project!.

MSXdev Team

MSXdev Team Website - http://msxdev.msxblue.com/
MSXdev'06 Status - http://msxdev.msxblue.com/status.htm
Nerlaska Studio's official website - http://www.nerlaska.com/