Hello all,

Here's a reminder that the next MSX fair is being held in Nijmegen on
January 20th, 2007, which is in less than 2 weeks from now!

Then the status update. First of all, up till now, we have the following
standholders (copied from the website [1]):

     * openMSX Team
       Demonstration of openMSX 0.6.1., the new Catapult and the
debugger GUI.
     * Bas Kornalijnslijper
       Repairs, expansions, cables, buy and sale of second hand MSX
hardware.
     * Prodatron
       Demonstrating SymbOS Z80 multitasking operating system on the
MSX2/Turbo-R and on the Amstrad CPC.
     * Stichting Sunrise
       Hard disk versions of Akin and Pentaro Odyssey, sale of GFX9000
for €119, CF adaptor for €12.50, MulitROM 8-in-1, Sunrise USB Game
Reader and hopefully a new series of the CF-interface.
     * Delta Soft
       Demonstration and sale of home made software, like Konami Quiz 2
and Feedback English.
     * MSX Club West-Friesland
       Sale of several second hand MSX computers and equipment.
     * M.V.M. (MSX Vriendenclub Mariënberg)
       M.V.M. information.
     * MSX Resource Center
       Big MSX survey, promotion of msx.org and recent MSX developments.
     * Darkstone
       BeeZ and casemods.
     * Nowind USB Interface
       Demonstration of the Nowind USB Interface, with which you can
connect an MSX to a PC via USB, so that it can access all media of the
PC, e.g. via disk images. Not for sale yet, but pre-ordering will be
possible.

Furthermore, I have some things to tell/ask you:

     * If you have a booth, please bring your own power
cables/extenders. We won't be able to use the ones from last year.
     * Please contact the organization (me) if you want to participate
in the dinner at the Chinese restaurant after the fair.
     * Please note that the opening times are wider than last year.
Don't leave too early! We have the room until 6pm!
     * There is still no confirmed act(ivity) for on the stage. If you
have ideas, please contact the organization. (A beamer would help!)

OK, that's it, please think about the above stuff (and react if you have
good ideas!) and I hope to see you the 20th!

[1] http://manuel.msxnet.org/msx/beurs/

--
Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX FOR EVER! (Questions? http://faq.msxnet.org/ )