You did ask the same in 2000, look for Arsene Lupin III to get some results
(some from my website. Try the up+fire keys at some area's you have a fire
and a do-button :

Stage 2 = RPMPDMFIVJ
Stage 3 = SEWFEMFIWF
Stage 4 = FMOIDFDNXT
Stage 5 = NXKMIFFMUF
Stage 6 = XVJOMEJJFF
Stage 7 = XWQEMDAJFP

Some clues/tips :
First the items :
1. Cup with red border : replenish your cup-meter.
2. Cup with green border : replenis also your cup-meter.
3. Green theapot : replenish your life-meter.
4. Bullet : To shoot with, first find gun.
5. Flashbomb : kills all enemy in screen.
6. Coin : when having enough collect an item, for the lady in red.

The rest of the items need to be collected to get past the big goathead.

Ripped from my site,

Happy gaming,

MSXHinter