Hi all,

I have opened the registration form for the MSX fair in Bussum that will be held on october 6th of this year. If you would like to reserve some stands, please do so at your earliest convenience! :). The fair’s website is:

  http://www.tni.nl/products/bussum/

Regards,

~Grauw

p.s. Some people have mailed me that the current date wasn’t entirely convenient for them because it was close to or collided with other events (to be specific: Retro fair on the sunday after, and Abunai anime convention during the same weekend), and I have mentioned looking into the possibility of moving it to one week later to them. That hasn’t been possible, so the date is still October 6th. I hope you’ll still be able to come!