Hi all,

In two days, on Saturday the 19th, the third edition of the MSX-fair in
Nijmegen will take place.

Here is the final list of participants:

     * openMSX Team - Demonstration of openMSX 0.6.3., the new Catapult
and the debugger GUI. And as a bonus: the prototype of the port of
openMSX for the GP2X handheld.
     * Bitwise - Promotion and sale of MSX games by Kralizec, Matra,
Karoshi, Icon Games and more.
     * Delta Soft - Demonstration and sale of home made software.
Probably their newest game Lucky Darts will be released.
     * Stichting Sunrise - Sale of brand new MP3 player cartridges, pick
up manuals of Manbow 2 and maybe more...
     * MSX Resource Center - Sale of MSX T-Shirts, demonstration of
Infinite's MRC MegaChallenge entry.
     * MSX Club West-Friesland - Promotion and sale of MSX equipment.
     * MSX Vriendenclub Mariƫnberg - Promotion of MSX Vriendenclub
Mariƫnberg.
     * Prodatron - Demonstrating SymbOS Z80 multitasking operating
system on the One-Chip-MSX (with a hopefully working SD/MMC driver then)
plus GFX9000 and MP3 cards.
     * Bas Kornalijnslijper - Repairs, expansions, cables, buy and sale
of second hand MSX hardware.
     * Totally Chaos Team - Promotion of MSX World Wide Magazine, sale
of old MSX-Info Blad magazines, second hand hardware, cables.

If you still want to register a booth, be very quick. Also, let the
organization know if you still want to participate in the very cosy
Chinese dinner after the fair (about 28 people already!).

I hope to see you all there and that we will have a great fair :)

All details are still here: http://manuel.msxnet.org/msx/beurs

--
Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX FOR EVER! (Questions? http://faq.msxnet.org/ )