Hi all,

Hereby a final reminder for the 10th edition of the MSX fair Bussum, which is this weekend! Same place, same time. I received one more addition to the participants list, the complete (and probably final) list of participants looks as follows:

   * TNI
   * Bitwise
   * Byte Reaktor
   * Paragon MSX
   * Delta Soft
   * FiXato & Friends
   * Sunrise Foundation
   * BodyHammeR
   * openMSX
   * Nowind

http://www.tni.nl/products/bussum/

Note that for participants who registered a stand the fair opens at 8.30, so please don’t arrive too early. The fair opens to regular visitors at 10.00. Admission is free. After the regular part has ended at approximately 17.00, the mini-MSX Marathon continues until late in the evening, where we will likely order some dinner (pizza? :)) again.

Finally, a request: I need someone to assist me on friday afternoon/evening with setting up the fair (moving a bunch of tables around, basically). Any volunteers?

Well, looking forward to seeing all of you again this saturday! :)

Note: New email address! Please update your address book.

~~ Ushiko-san! Kimi wa doushite, Ushiko-san nan da!! ~~
Laurens Holst, student, university of Utrecht, the Netherlands
Website: www.grauw.nl. Backbase employee; www.backbase.com