Hey,

I made an MSX Pipe on Yahoo Pipes. It aggregates MSX posts from various sources (MSX news sites, blogs, Youtube, etc.) into a single feed that you can subscribe to in your RSS reader. Here is the link:

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=CEN8E9el3RGJvkM7BR50VA

Hope you’ll find it useful :). If you know of any website posting about MSX (e.g. your personal web site) that is not included in this pipe, let me know, I’ll gladly add it!

Note: New email address! Please update your address book.

~~ Ushiko-san! Kimi wa doushite, Ushiko-san nan da!! ~~
Laurens Holst, student, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Website: www.grauw.nl. Backbase employee; www.backbase.com