Hi,

The openMSX team is proud to present version 0.7.0 of their multi
platform MSX emulator, along with Catapult, its GUI/launcher.

This release includes the long awaited save states feature, fully
automatic host to MSX keyboard mapping and an improved dir-as-disk
feature with full transparency. Furthermore, we have added a technology
preview of our new On-Screen-Display. Also we have an even better
performance and several other enhancements and bug fixes on many places.

New or improved emulator features:
* Save states
* Fully automatic host to MSX keyboard mapping
* Fully transparent dir-as-disk
* Enhanced debugging features (e.g. break on IRQ)
* Recording movies in higher resolution: 640x480
* Major performance optimizations
* On-Screen-Display technology preview

MSX device support:
* Support for mapper types Nettou Yakyuu, MatraInk, Manbow 2,
MegaFlashRomScc
* Several machines added
* Support for Brazillian OPL3 cartridge
* Several major accuracy improvements (turboR, CPU, SCC, V99x8, V9990,
MSX-AUDIO, PSG, mapper types)
Many thanks to everyone who helped us with this (e.g. hap and the
blueMSX team).

Build system, packaging, documentation:
* Updated support for building a statically linked executable on Windows

For the complete list of changes, please read the release notes [1]. You
can download openMSX 0.7.0 from SourceForge [1]; source, Win32 and Mac
OS X (universal) packages are available. Packages for Debian, Ubuntu and
FreeBSD 6 should be available soon in their respective repositories.

openMSX website: http://www.openmsx.org/

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=38274&release_id=652096
[2]