Hi all,

I have a confession to make.

In Bussum last year, I announced a cake design competition. The idea
was that people could send in pixel designs in M&Ms colours, and the
creator of the best design would get a cake with their own design on
it.

However, I then did two things wrong. First of all, I failed to
announce the contest anywhere else. But what is much worse, I lost the
password to the e-mail account I set up for this purpose! So, I can't
even award a cake to the est design I *did* get, because I can't even
see if there are any designs at all...

So. Tomorrow in Nijmegen, there will be a cake, but it will be one I
designed myself, and it will be handed out to whoever wants a piece
like the last cakes I brought. Also, I will continue to search for the
password, and if I find it, I will figure out some kind of
apology/consolation prize for everyone who did send in a design before
now (which is 15:00 CET, Friday January 23rd, 2009 - the timestamp on
the mails on the account I set up counts). This will not be for
tomorrow though.

Also, I will announce a new version of the cake design competition
soon. If I find back my password, all designs that have already been
sent in will still be taken into account, unless the sender withdraws
them (I will contact everyone who has sent me a design as soon as I
can access the account again, if that happens), but other people will
get a chance to send in a design as well.

My sincere apologies for this mess-up...

Hoping to see many of you tomorrow,

Wynke.